Sunday 15 January 2012

Hi, My Names Sophie, I'm new to blogger and this is my first blog, its more of an inside to my life, what happens day to day somewere to write down my thoughts and feeling's and if you like a fashion blog of things that I have bought.

Yesterday when shopping i found these gorgeous sun glasses
And the best thing about it was they was from Primark and only £2 BARGIN!

Also bought these shoes from new look for only £7 there absolute beauty's and a gorgeous colour bang on trend for 2012 in a peachy colour also can be bought in other colours and patterns a must have for daytime summer, I'll be definitely buying some different shades!



Today I've been having a lazy day just banged my hair up in a sleek pony tail to my usual style of straight or loose curled hair , had a massive sort out too in my room three bin bags full of things I don't use or need feeling so much better now that's sorted ready for a nice bubble bath and night in with the fiance<3


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment