Monday 27 February 2012

Nicki Minaj Viva La Glam

It came today! woo after receiving an email from MAC giving me the chance to get viva glam by the one and only Nicki Minaj Viva La Glam before it hits stores! I must say I was really excited expecting a bright pink lipstick when opened it I was surprised to see that it is a more corally pink compared to the brighter lipsticks she wears however once applied to the lips the color becomes much brighter this color is gorgeous, I dont know if it's just me but the lipstick also seems to have a vannillery smell to it which is a plus, this is one of MACS satin lipsticks it glided on my lips perfectly, packaging is typical viva la glam style red and black with nicki minajs signiture printed on the front of the box and on the lipstick the color here are a few pictures :-).


Excuse the bad photo of me this was taken in the morning haha.
what do you think of the new lipstick will you be purchasing it?



No comments:

Post a Comment